- Site Publishers: Abdenour Benmansour
- Site Editor: Elodie Coulamy
- Graphics (banner, logo): Ste Kaliop
- Images: Inra, Shutterstock
This website has been developed using the Inra "site clé en main " software, developed by the Information System Department (DSI). The websites "clé en main " were developed from the content management platform, ez publish.
The information available on INRA servers is the property of Anihwa. Anihwa's permission is required for the partial or total copy of this information.
Users are responsible for the searches they carry out, as well as the interpretation and use they make of the results. Users are informed that their use of the results should not infringe on current legislation or the recommendations of the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL) with respect to personal data.
Users are warned that the information must be used for strictly professional purposes only and downloading screen shots in order to constitute or enrich a database is contrary to French law and therefore forbidden, as is its use for commercial or advertising purposes (CNIL).
In conformity with the provisions in Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 (modified) on Data Processing, Data Files and Individual Liberties, you have the right of access, rectification, modification and suppression involving data which concern you. You can exercise this right by writing to:
Legal documents (available on the CNIL website)
- Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on Data Processing, Data Files and Individual Liberties
- CNIL Decision no. 81-94 of 21 July 1981 on the adoption of a recommendation relative to general measures for computer system security
- Act no. 88-19 of 5 January 1988 on computer fraud, referred to as the Godfrain Law, or Loi Godfrain